Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Things to make you happy

Have you ever stopped to think about what really makes you happy?
Add your link if you have a blog stating 10 of your best things to make you happy :-)


1. Walking in the garden full of flowers, hear the sound of birds chirping, and admiring the beauty of natural environment. 


2. Being with my hubby & children & with other family members.  Enjoying my lovely Grandchildren.

3. When I can help the old, needy or sick person.


4. Dreaming of living in this type of home with a view.
 


5. When I am performing my Prayers, as I feel close to Allah (SWT).



6. Strolling on beach and enjoying the sound of waves.


7. Travelling in beautiful places and exploring the new country & shopping.


8. Being in the country side with view of mountain & lakes.


9. I get so happy when it rains and love to hear the sound splattering on my home roof.


10. Eating yummy food - made by others.


The list is increasing with things which makes me happy:)

11.  Floating away in nowhere - Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx all for your lovely comments. Your ideas create my page.

Total Page Views

www friends online

Flag Counter

Beauty Tips

Beauty Tips

Darling this is for us:)

Alhamdullilah

Alhamdullilah

Say Alhamdullilah

Whatever happens is by the Will of Allah, whether it be good or bad. Sometimes we forget Allah when it comes to happy moments, but immediately turn to Him for the bad. We should always be thanking Allah (SWT) for His infinite blessings, even in the tough times. He still gives and gives and we don’t even ask. The mercy of our Lord is beyond.. Subhna’Allah. “Its better a calamity that turns you to Allah, than a blessing that makes you forget Allah”
Always say Alhamdulillah for everything….